Dec 21, 2007

Waking Up

I've been remiss the last couple days -- it's a direct result of the Remicade on Friday. I've slept most of the time since then, and I'm still tired.

I now have a kitchen that desperately needs to be cleaned, a living room that looks like a wallow, and don't even get me started on the bedroom. The apartment managers have apparently taken the blower out of mothballs and cleared the sidewalk in front of our apartment. Since we don't have any weather stripping at the foot of the door, the mess came right in, which also gives me an absolutely exceptional view of where the cobwebs are in the corner by the door, since all the dirt that didn't make it onto my floor is trapped in them. This after they spent three days weed whacking the hell out of everything in the area, which had both me and the fiance on sudafed and benadryl for three days straight.

I understand that some things need to be done. Weed whacking among them, but good God, for three days?

At any rate. As I said, I'm waking up finally. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be semi-lucid. If I get another eight hours of sleep tonight.

No comments:

Katharine Hepburn

Katharine Hepburn
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun."